Sunday 16 June 2013

ROME

View from the Palatino
Around this time last year, I spent a few days in Rome with my mama. This year, no trips are planned, so instead I spend my time remeniscing.
Rome is a beautiful city, but my best memories are from the nights we spent in Trastevere, a part of the city so charming we could not get enough of it. Strolling through the tiny streets, listening to all the street musicians, eating the most delicious gelato, and going out for dinner every night eating meals I still dream of. One day, I'll be back (I threw a coin in the Trevi fountain to ensure that).

All photos by me.

Piazza Navona
The Colloseum
Flower market
Trevi fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like joining the conversation?

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...