Saturday 2 March 2013

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE


Yesterday I wrote a few sentences about the woodworkers shop Herriott Grace, noting the trailer for their short film looked 'pretty promising'. Late last night I crawled into bed with my laptop to finally watch it and I'm so happy I did!
The Herriotts are just the most beautiful people ever and the way they put their heart and soul into their work is so amazing. If you've got 27 minutes to spare, spend them on listening to Nikoles sweet voice and Lance's words of wisdom and step into the life they created for themselves. One of the most inspiring things I've run into in quite a while.

You can watch the film here and visit their website here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like joining the conversation?

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...